Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 15-16 2023 Storm Potential

Baroclinic Zone

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Not even Bob

The kid has dug his own grave.lives on the water .. expects a lot of snow , and doesn’t understand his Climo .He’s single handedly made himself the most hated poster in the region with his whining and complaining.. then hopes that people feel badly for him when he can’t ski next weekend due to no snow . And to top it off.. thinks he’s getting accumulating snow all weekend 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The kid has dug his own grave.lives on the water .. expects a lot of snow , and doesn’t understand his Climo .He’s single handedly made himself the most hated poster in the region with his whining and complaining.. then hopes that people feel badly for him when he can’t ski next weekend due to no snow . And to top it off.. thinks he’s getting accumulating snow all weekend 

Enjoy the flurries in the Tolland Alps 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

All I’ve had is rain this winter, I’m numb at this point. Bring it on. Let’s get that groundwater up.

All anyone here has had is rain . There’s a lot of hopes for a snowy 2nd half . Im not on that train based on what looks like more - PNA.  Maybe things break for the better . I’m fully in the mindset of a top 5 least snowy winter .  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

beer, and lots of it

9 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

The 18z EPS was actually an improvement vs 12z..despite the OP being meh. But we're on to 0z. NAM looks a bit east, but hard to tell how it will extrapolate 

Looks better by 45 hours… I do think this is mostly a nowcast type deal. Whether that band rotates through is anyone’s guess at this point