Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 15-16 2023 Storm Potential

Baroclinic Zone

11 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It probably will , just will take another day 

This threat is this winter thus far in a nutshell....some ragged, sickly threat is going to prompt everyone to keep drinking until she's cute because there is nothing else legitimately interesting.  I'd rather track spring than this atmospheric abortion.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This threat is this winter thus far in a nutshell....some ragged, sickly threat everyone is going to prompt everyone to keep drinking until she's cute because there is nothing else legitimately interesting.  I'd rather track spring than this atmospheric abortion.

Keep the clinic open , this won’t be the last or close to it 

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This threat is this winter thus far in a nutshell....some ragged, sickly threat is going to prompt everyone to keep drinking until she's cute because there is nothing else legitimately interesting.  I'd rather track spring than this atmospheric abortion.

Pitchers and catchers report on Feb 13

• Like 1

The guidance post-12z seems to be trending more toward the round 2 stuff and less emphasis on that initial band in round 1 on Sunday afternoon. 

We’ll see if 00z keeps that up or reverses trends. It’s been a pretty volatile system on guidance. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The guidance post-12z seems to be trending more toward the round 2 stuff and less emphasis on that initial band in round 1 on Sunday afternoon. 

We’ll see if 00z keeps that up or reverses trends. It’s been a pretty volatile system on guidance. 

Seems like a focus on rd 2 is more of a ME, NH and ne MA deal...rd 1 is more cape and se MA.