Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fairfield County Crusher 12/11-12/12

Go Kart Mozart

3 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

dry.thumb.png.33f58d6f037f84862d9bb3db94775082.png

A LITTLE DRY OUT THERE. Teens and twenties.
Question is: Does the column saturate? 

If you look at relative humidity at 7H you can see how it just stays dry over Nashua / NE mass while the pike area gets to 90-95% RH 

I think south and central VT will even do decent and then some CT towns will jack with 7-8” and 3-4” will be common just away from S coast there 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

If you look at relative humidity at 7H you can see how it just stays dry over Nashua / NE mass while the pike area gets to 90-95% RH 

And there you'll find the nice 3-6" accumulations, maybe a lolli or two, max in around 8" probably somewhere in Tolland County. Wanna bet?
It has never snowed where I live. I find that hard to believe because flurries have been recorded in the Keys.

All I want for the Holidays is a flurry. Y'all are spoiled 

Just spoke with wife back home and said it's been snowing since I think 9, possibly an inch otg? I'm stuck in juno Beach until tomorrow because evidence locker guy doesn't work on Sunday...regardless if I just drove all this way since Friday night...but at least they caught him and my stuff is untouched and I'll get home to winter 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Some weenie flakes flying here…No accumulation at all yet. Hopefully it starts in earnest soon. 

That initial burst we had earlier coated the ground nicely, but the temps were marginal and most has melted except on the northern facing yards. Snow is finally picking up here again, lower sun angle plus temp at 32.0⁰ should aid in accumulations pretty quickly. Hoping to get 1-2 inches at this point.