Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

FWIW the 0z NAM is way off with precip much further north already

It’s really going to come down to the placement of the deformation band tomorrow morning, offshore convection, and how quickly the primary low(s) pull away for anyone looking for bigger totals. Not convinced the placement of the lighter snows overnight have much bearing on that. Just my 2 cents.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

It’s really going to come down to the placement of the deformation band tomorrow morning, offshore convection, and how quickly the primary low(s) pull away for anyone looking for bigger totals. Not convinced the placement of the lighter snows overnight have much bearing on that. Just my 2 cents.

That’s literally all it comes down to…..watch the radar for the right banding and pray you’re in it….that’s it

7 minutes ago, CCHurricane said:

Just made the drive from Boston to Cape Cod, road conditions still in manageable shape. Snow steadily increased on the way down, with accumulation becoming noticeable on the ground around the Canal.

Enjoy! I had the same option and decided to stay in the city. Hope I don't regret my decision too much!