• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Drunk in tolland can't be helped. He's stuck in his old ways unable to adjust or move with the times. 

Well said though, we will chew as many gummies over the next 3 days to help cope with another near missed big event. 

Horrible for anyone on the spectrum however. Psychosis can be amplified.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Probably like around or just east of Kev up through ORH and back to me looks prime now.

Snowfall I would agree. Somewhere from you to me likely. Doubt we get it. Would make more since for it to be west of BOS. Either way, anyone SE of that fronto sees over a foot. BOS would get crushed too. Specifically talking 700mb dump age. 

9 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Drunk in tolland can't be helped. He's stuck in his old ways unable to adjust or move with the times. 

Well said though, we will chew as many gummies over the next 3 days to help cope with another near missed big event. 

It is tough to get past the stigma of things. I'm used to it as my mother was the same way. But she has come very far and has even allowed me to put a plant in her backyard lol! I firmly believe if that's possible it's just a matter of educating people and acclimating them to a new culture. Many mgs of THC will be ingested over the course of the weekend without a doubt 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sn0waddict said:

Kinda annoying we can’t get better precip into CT with position of the low on the CMC at hr 54. I would normally take the location of that SLP any day of the week..

Bands almost always west of modeled and precip shields in general are usually under done and a 3 hour difference in capture puts us in the goods.

FAR from over.

1 minute ago, Sn0waddict said:

Kinda annoying we can’t get better precip into CT with position of the low on the CMC at hr 54. I would normally take the location of that SLP any day of the week..

It is the manner in which it achieves the BM position that is causing the eastward look to the precip compared to a more conventional storm.....typically storms move northeast or ENE to the BM....but this one is kind of taking a wider turn to the right and then hooking north....when it does that, the heavier WCB precip is not going to get western areas as much...it comes up through the Cape and eastern areas first and then you have to wait until the CCB backs in from the E or SE.

The compactness of this storm will definitely be somethign to watch....if it's a bit wider circulation, then you will do fine with a BM track...but if it implodes a bit toward the center, then we could see an annoying dropoff in totals west of roughly ORH-IJD.

• Like 2