• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

WNE is very much relying on big circulation. We can’t afford to have a compact system with this if we want to get more than a few inches of snow.

Yes agreed and not all the guidance agrees on how compact it is either. My gut says you get a solid storm out there, but obviously it's going to be living on the edge during these runs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think it was the March 2017 storm where the GFS took until like 24 or 30 hours out to finally cave...it kept tracking it over the BM while the Euro and other guidance were huggers.

I remember that, wasn't there two that week?

edit: nevermind I was thinking of 2018

Just now, tavwtby said:

I remember that, wasn't there two that week?

No you are probably remember March 2018....there was the March 7-8, 2018 storm that was a huge paste bomb for a bunch of SNE and then Mar 13, 2018 was the monster that crushed eastern areas....but it did have a weenie band in far western CT/MA too.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Illicit Drugs are not good man. Many stories of weed , gummies etc causing terrible issues Stick with beers.. specifically IPA’s and DIPA’s. Simply the best 

As a cannabis industry professional and owner of a hemp company whose been growing the plant for 15 years, I feel compelled to step in and point out that there are close to 100k deaths per year directly related to alcohol. That doesn't even include disease, addiction and the destruction that follows from alcohol. I love beer and weed, but I have never in my life seen someone harmed by cannabis. Paranoid for about 30 minutes is about the worst effect I've seen. And my friends and I smoked whatever we could find in highschool. It just takes a quick search of "yearly deaths from alcohol" and "yearly deaths from cannabis". Cannabis is medicinal, but like everything else, including the water you drink, quality and moderation is crucial. I love beer too, but I've never seen anyone's life improved by beer. I have countless stores of people using THC and other cannabinoids to improve their quality of life in huge ways. Ok, that's all. Sorry for getting political folks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8