Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 6/7 "Event" and obs

stormtracker

Just now, EastCoast NPZ said:

Is that virga?  It's  very early.  I hope it starts later than this, or we're gonna lose a bit of this to melting.  And we don't have enough juice to be wasting any.

It is. But the earlier we can get that band over us the better. With DP's in the teens we are good. 

• Like 1

39.6 / 19.5 in Parkville/NE Baltimore. Expectations are low, but my new blue heeler puppy doesn't seem to care how much snow falls, as long as it's there.

Hoping this is the start of a good few weeks weather-wise. This will be my last winter in the Mid-Atlantic, as I'm immigrating to Canada later this year. I don't think I'll have many issues seeking out snow in the great white north next winter! 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Rhode Islander in Balto said:

39.6 / 19.5 in Parkville/NE Baltimore. Expectations are low, but my new blue heeler puppy doesn't seem to care how much snow falls, as long as it's there.

Hoping this is the start of a good few weeks weather-wise. This will be my last winter in the Mid-Atlantic, as I'm immigrating to Canada later this year. I don't think I'll have many issues seeking out snow in the great white north next winter! 

Parkville here too! Moving to Canada sounds pretty awesome! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MN Transplant said:

40.2 and the snowpack is struggling.

ITs been roasting all day here.  Waaaaaaaaayy too much sunshine.  We needed clouds to cap.  Now we have the worst setup.  Sunny all day, temps soar, clouds move in and we can't radiate.