• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

Been awhile since touching down in this thread... Not sure what the status is, so tfwiw -

Firstly, re that cold:  don't be surprised if it ends up less extreme.  These cold waves that take the long trajectory through southern Canada, and then come here while the L/W  and N-stream are relaxing, tend to be over modeled at this range.   Nonetheless, -20 850s with successful cryo landscape now/then in place will bite.

2nd:   Signal around D9 is real ... might be able to play with date, but something is going on out there just beyond the cold wave next week. I wouldn't thread for it at this time, but it's legit.  It's been in the deep field ens, perhaps just the "cadence" if you will, more so than directly observable. I believe it was mentioned earlier in the week in the other thread, ' a fuzzy signal mid month..' 

Anyway, now the 00z EPS and GEFs mean are more materialized in their depiction. The EPS in particularly has rather robust signal, D8 ..10, and it is one that -imho - does synchronize with modes/modalities transmitting downstream, which at larger scales are also multi-model cluster agreed upon.  Those being, a quasi -instilled +PNA cyclic flexing, the first of which we have relaxed(ing) height garland from old Mexico to Bermuda, while the flow plumbs toward TV latitudes.  The EPS closes off a contour already and runs up to NS. 

I would be less inclined to mention much of this if the abv mentioned, larger scaled scaffolding were not recognizable.  It is also encouraging for "hunch" confidence, because they essentially agree as said.  

In fact, just for muse for now, the extended range GEFs imply winter rock and rolls from the 20th to some unknown ends.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

That depicts an absolutely frigid coastal. Been awhile since we had one of those…

It's hour 366, so lock it in.

12 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Been awhile since touching down in this thread... Not sure what the status is, so tfwiw -

Firstly, re that cold:  don't be surprised if it ends up less extreme.  These cold waves that take the long trajectory through southern Canada, and then come here while the L/W  and N-stream are relaxing, tend to be over modeled at this range.   Nonetheless, -20 850s with successful cryo landscape now/then in place will bite.

2nd:   Signal around D9 is real ... might be able to play with date, but something is going on out there just beyond the cold wave next week. I wouldn't thread for it at this time, but it's legit.  It's been in the deep field ens, perhaps just the "cadence" if you will, more so than directly observable. I believe it was mentioned earlier in the week in the other thread, ' a fuzzy signal mid month..' 

Anyway, now the 00z EPS and GEFs mean are more materialized in their depiction. The EPS in particularly has rather robust signal, D8 ..10, and it is one that -imho - does synchronize with modes/modalities transmitting downstream, which at larger scales are also multi-model cluster agreed upon.  Those being, a quasi -instilled +PNA cyclic flexing, the first of which we have relaxed(ing) height garland from old Mexico to Bermuda, while the flow plumbs toward TV latitudes.  The EPS closes off a contour already and runs up to NS. 

I would be less inclined to mention much of this if the abv mentioned, larger scaled scaffolding were not recognizable.  It is also encouraging for "hunch" confidence, because they essentially agree as said.  

In fact, just for muse for now, the extended range GEFs imply winter rock and rolls from the 20th to some unknown ends.

You should start a thread.

• Haha 1