• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

I'm right on the Westerly, RI/ Pawcatuck, CT line. Seems like the sweet spot at the moment. Who's betting on Euro vs GFS wind maxes? Somewhere in between maybe? Any chance this slides east a bit? I'd rather have 5 inches of rain on the farm than 50mph winds 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Henri looks like sh it, Looks like its ingesting some dry air on its northern flank.

It's trying to wrap convection around the northeast side of the center.  If it can wrap around, it can be in good shape.  Only problem is it's running out of warm water.

11 minutes ago, cptcatz said:

It's trying to wrap convection around the northeast side of the center.  If it can wrap around, it can be in good shape.  Only problem is it's running out of warm water.

It’s getting to late for any further development, Henri has struggled the whole time to get organized and I don’t see it happening now, He is what he is.

9 minutes ago, WhiteLawns said:

I’m at the southern tip of Newport right now. The ocean looks like boiling water and there’s already water and seaweed splashing up on the roads. No sign of TWC lol.

That Cantore should be popping up shortly.  Look for the big fans and water cranes.

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic