• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Monday will be hot...may linger into Tuesday especially for SNE. But otherwise it's in and out up here. Those GFS runs have been drunk lately in the extended.

I love the highs in the 60s it’s advertising for like a week straight starting around the middle of next week. Lows in the 40s highs in the mid to upper 60s? Where do I sign 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Gotta get the Massholes out of the Lakes Region so our numbers can start going down. :scooter:

After labor day, They all go home, I'm going to take back the lakes to fish without dealing with the jet skis, wake boarders water skiers and folks just fuking around in there boats.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

After labor day, They all go home, I'm going to take back the lakes to fish without dealing with the jet skis, wake boarders water skiers and folks just fuking around in there boats.

I appreciate the out-of-staters since without the lake and their $$$ my region would be a desolate wasteland. But around this time of year I start looking forward to the reduced traffic on 93 on Fridays/Sundays.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yup. Best summer of all our lives. Folks have enjoyed this immensely. No cold no Coc k . Just heat, dews and storms 

First thing that comes out of folks mouths when asked what they would like in a summer?

Record rainfall. Always...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

So much nicer now than it was this morning.  Breeze picking up--air drying out.  Things are looking up.

Dry air is coming in on very light breezes, but each one seems to lower the dewpoint.  Worked up sweat moving wood and doing stuff in the garden this morning, followed by a hugely better cooldown atmosphere.

• Like 1