• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Kevin gets a few hundredths of an inch of rain and acts like a washout. Yet we’ll get 4” of rain on the 4th of July at 64/63 and act like it’s a summer day. 

It has been a washout for me. Nonstop rain all afternoon. Wtf is this

57 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Kevin gets a few hundredths of an inch of rain and acts like a washout. Yet we’ll get 4” of rain on the 4th of July at 64/63 and act like it’s a summer day. 

Lol I do think he loves those low-60s rains.

Like when I was down in July and it was raining I remember one evening responding that my wife and parents are chilly… “WTF are they drunk?  It’s 62/62 and raining.  It’s a magical tropical evening.”

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I mowed yesterday. I forecast rain today.. so I knew I wouldn’t be able to mow today . Mets and a few hobbyists on here had a rough one though calling for sunny dews of 50. 

Our mutual friend did say you keep the town of Tolland up-to-date on weather, well done, they seem to trust you.  I forgot to tell you but last weekend when down there Graham was like “so how the hell do you know Kevin W?” lol.  

57 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

He is pissed he could not mow today. Just the perfect work outside day.

I mowed today--so nice not having to really sweat during it.  At the same time, I don't think I've ever mowed the lawn in August when the grass was so green and had grown so much in a week.

63/56

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Our mutual friend did say you keep the town of Tolland up-to-date on weather, well done, they seem to trust you.  I forgot to tell you but last weekend when down there Graham was like “so how the hell do you know Kevin W?” lol.  

:lol: He’s such a good dude. Straight shooter. Did you tell him about Amwx? I noticed a new local poster joined named CTBomb.
Likes his beer and weekends away from the shop. 
We keep the good townspeople of Tolland safe . It’s what we do .. It’s who we are .Automobile wise and Weather wise .

44 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I mowed yesterday. I forecast rain today.. so I knew I wouldn’t be able to mow today . Mets and a few hobbyists on here had a rough one though calling for sunny dews of 50. 

No one called for 50 dew 50's yes, it was partly sunny here all day. Glad you sweated like a pig yesterday,  didn't even shed one drop today. Muggy in the 50s dews, lol, wait... lol.