Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

19 minutes ago, jayyy said:

My son is in his freshman year at mount Saint Mary’s. 

The text he just sent said “hey dad, your snow nerd self would love this. It’s snowing like crazy all of a sudden” - that’s as good of an observation as I’ll ever get out of him :lol:

If he’s in College  he should be able to Pee write his name in the snow and photo send you that ob

i went to a wedding at the church on campus in Dec and I really liked the feel and look up there. 

Just now, GATECH said:

After lots of drizzle and sleet Light snow now, interesting...

I wish I could get excited and say we have a shot for a couple more inches.  Then i look at radar and go ehhhhhhhhh.  I'm a jaded man right now.  This storm was like speed dating with all the model snow maps.  And I bought them lots of drinks and it seemed like I was going home with lots of digits.  

And then at closing time ALL of them went with all the dudes from the Jersey Shore.

• Haha 11

15 minutes ago, WVsnowlover said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hagerstown receives another 6"... I'm hoping for another 2" here but have my doubts based off radar trends.

The better radar echoes look to have finally breached the Potomac.  Things should get fun for a while.  Good luck !

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic