• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jason pottar
    Newest Member
    jason pottar

June 29- July 3 Rains - Stalled ULL

About 2 inches total since Saturday in the cheap plastic garden rain gauge IMBY.  Hopefully the brown parts of the lawn start sprouting soon.

Not much today, 0.16” in about 4 different showers.  I’m sure the vegetation appreciates 3 straight days with some natural water though.

1.40” for the system.

Heaviest stuff looked both north of here and then again south down near @mreaves and MPV area.

3 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Sounds like 2015

Aka, Mt Mansfield visits Scooter for 6 weeks. I remember running the stats, you had like 20-something days of measurable during that stretch and like 30 with a trace or more. 

So many days in between storms would put up like 0.6”...lol. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Aka, Mt Mansfield visits Scooter for 6 weeks. I remember running the stats, you had like 20-something days of measurable during that stretch and like 30 with a trace or more. 

So many days in between storms would put up like 0.6”...lol. 

Right, every s/w farted out 0.5-2”. Just blossom out of nowhere. It really hit me when on that Monday evening at the end of the long duration snow event, snow blossomed by Bob and moved NE. I had another 2-3” of fluff overnight. Just completely unexpected.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rimetree said:

It can stop now

Lol! I own an irrigation company, this is welcome news! Takes a lot of stress of us especially nearing a holiday, however, send some to Nashua, gosh everything so near me but not a drop!

2 hours ago, PowderBeard said:

Fun day out running them on the Quabbin. 

106293535_832897477236922_1261883978470938965_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=AS7q3R-vGmQAX8q8Meb&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=a7bb08c20047e2205bcce3059434589d&oe=5F220088

What's a good spot around there..?? trying to figure out a good entrance  to go

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He had 4-5” in May into early June. Remember the lush lawns 

Only brown spots that will be left will be in ya undies

1 hour ago, 512high said:

Lol! I own an irrigation company, this is welcome news! Takes a lot of stress of us especially nearing a holiday, however, send some to Nashua, gosh everything so near me but not a drop!

We've really whiffed everything the last two days. Great for getting to spend time outside, not so great for some of the desert-like lawns I've seen around town.

• Like 1

Just had my own private downpour over the last 30 min.  Have no idea how much fell but it’s been pouring.  TAN even missed the brunt of this 1/2mi away.  My guess is 1/2” of rain fell. This thing just sat over me.

F1BF781A-5CEA-4218-884B-56CEC4C355C6.thumb.jpeg.5f4c9bd95500a6a637c0585b3d9b1095.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, metagraphica said:

Rain finally stopped around 3:30pm.  About 11 hours of rain.  3.54" including yesterday.

Wow

Fast moving showers through the local valley here, quick puddles that then dry up fast if the sun comes out.  Guess we have one more afternoon of chances.

The real rainers were outside the area.

2L8A5891_edited-2-1.thumb.jpg.30d1fd2631b9dff063c043485af2eaf9.jpg