• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mike23
    Newest Member
    Mike23

Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

3 minutes ago, geo1 said:

Just back in from doing a fourth pass, shoveling is a pain in the ass! But it is beautiful out. Can’t really remember this much snow at this house this early since I moved here in 94? We must be about 13” coming down lightly but better flakes again.

Just hoping it doesn't turn out to be one of those one storm now, one storm in March winters -

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Just hoping it doesn't turn out to be one of those one storm now, one storm in March winters -

Ya that would suck! 

16 minutes ago, JamaicaPlainDude said:

Still just rain in JP. Saw a lot of snow mixed in while driving from Longwood back to JP about an hour ago but all rain since. 

Lol...I’m betting you’re working in the same building as me.

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Here you go powderfreak....a lone junco feeding on the ground below my feeders in a light steady snow....sorry for the somewhat ginxy-esque blurriness. Snapped it quick.

Dec2_snowpic1.jpg

Welcome to 5 years ago. Nice pic with your flip phone

15 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Lol...I’m betting you’re working in the same building as me.

I live pretty much right on top of the Stony Brook right by Doyle's. Still got just rain. Looks like the CF has been more N-S oriented than W-E this side of the city, thus the flakes in Longwood and at BMC but not here?

7 minutes ago, JamaicaPlainDude said:

I live pretty much right on top of the Stony Brook right by Doyle's. Still got just rain. Looks like the CF has been more N-S oriented than W-E this side of the city, thus the flakes in Longwood and at BMC but not here?

It's just very hit or miss. We're dealing with lower level cf crap combined with developing fronto. Results will differ. 

Going to stay in Branford again tonight. Don't feel like dealing with any ice/snow in the AM. Plus...my ice scraper thing is completely buried in my trunk. Besides...I kinda love the 2-minute commute to work as opposed to an hour 

52 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Light to moderate snow all day, snows have been persistent. Temperature has fallen back a degree over the last hour or so, 29.4F. 

Yeah ripping here now as heavy as it was last night