Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

1 hour ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Sorry your missing out on this one. At least youve had some good early snows already. Im thinking this will be a loonngg season as far as the Snow goes. Hold tight man...this is going to be a good ride ( IMO )  ;-)

I haven't really had any snow before this. lol

I don't really care though.

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He wants it bad and it’s killing him that south of concord is getting nailed. #weknow 

ha...really don't right now. I hate my new snow blower and quickly destroyed a shear pin and lodged a 3" rock behind the blade. It's one of those Ariens auto turn ones. It's a total disaster on a sloped dirt driveway. Any little bump and the friggin thing tries to start turning. I was tired of wrestling with the thing after 2 passes and then it promptly ate a rock that was too big for it to chew. So I've been out there shoveling all day with a pounding migraine. Winter can go **** itself right now and it's only 12/2.

• Haha 3

Just now, dendrite said:

ha...really don't right now. I hate my new snow blower and quickly destroyed a shear pin and lodged a 3" rock behind the blade. It's one of those Ariens auto turn ones. It's a total disaster on a sloped dirt driveway. Any little bump and the friggin thing tries to start turning. I was tired of wrestling with the thing after 2 passes and then it promptly ate a rock that was too big for it to chew. So I've been out there shoveling all day with a pounding migraine. Winter can go **** itself right now and it's only 12/2.

:o

Just back in from doing a fourth pass, shoveling is a pain in the ass! But it is beautiful out. Can’t really remember this much snow at this house this early since I moved here in 94? We must be about 13” coming down lightly but better flakes again.

3 minutes ago, geo1 said:

Just back in from doing a fourth pass, shoveling is a pain in the ass! But it is beautiful out. Can’t really remember this much snow at this house this early since I moved here in 94? We must be about 13” coming down lightly but better flakes again.

Just hoping it doesn't turn out to be one of those one storm now, one storm in March winters -