Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

nj2va

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mdhokie said:

Sleet/Rain mix in Ellicott City, mulch and deck already whitening. 

Wow nice. I have some sleet on my  car in Columbia, but nothing’s white. Alternating between mostly rain and a 50/50 rain sleet mix since it started.

1 minute ago, Abbyme24 said:

Hah it looks like were close both at work and at home. I was hoping to get a full day in here (I got in at 6 am and was awake for the 2am model run LOL) but it looks like it might cave to snow earlier than we thought. 

Hope so, and yes, super excited for your obs from your neighborhood too as this unfolds - there's maybe one more that posts obs from our area too.

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

Wow nice. I have some sleet on my  car in Columbia, but nothing’s white. Alternating between mostly rain and a 50/50 rain sleet mix since it started.

I’m over at Lifetime Fitness in Columbia.  Definitely splotchy flakes mixing in with mostly sleet over here. 32 degrees. 

2 minutes ago, Scraff said:

I’m over at Lifetime Fitness in Columbia.  Definitely splotchy flakes mixing in with mostly sleet over here. 32 degrees. 

Nice. Haven’t seen any flakes yet, but I’m watching the correlation coeedicient radar and it’s highlighting the changeover zone well.

Still sleet here but HUGE flakes are mixing in more and more... I'm so freaking giddy. This is what this Florida girl has been waiting for!! Everything is sticking! The treatment for the roads looks to have washed off because its sticking there too! Wish me luck as I walk the kids to school since they never canceled... lmao

Archived