Total Members
    Most Online
    SWineman
    Newest Member
    SWineman
nj2va

March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

5 minutes ago, supernovasky said:

33/29. I'm gonna be under 32 in absolutely no time in Gaithersburg. Getting decent sleet here, I think we're going to be good for the first hit.

34/31 here. Let's rock :P 

Tony Pann tweeted sleet in Cockeysville. Where's @Fozz ? I can't tell what its doing outside from my office window. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Goodness. I am just getting bombed with half dollar size pillows. Everything including roads caved immediately. Won' be long now for you guys to east. 

Dude. I have seen your struggle all year. CONGRATS!!! 

6 minutes ago, mappy said:

Tony Pann tweeted sleet in Cockeysville. Where's @Fozz ? I can't tell what its doing outside from my office window. 

It has to be sleet mixed in up there. We are mixing sleet in the heart of downtown Baltimore (corner of Charles and Fayette).

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

It has to be sleet mixed in up there. We are mixing sleet in the heart of downtown Baltimore (corner of Charles and Fayette).

if i squint really hard i think i can see stuff falling. 

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Goodness. I am just getting bombed with half dollar size pillows. Everything including roads caved immediately. Won' be long now for you guys to east. 

Here too.  When I was driving to work those things were hitting the windshield like water balloons.  You could hear each one hit.  Just wild.

• Like 1

Just now, showmethesnow said:

Radar is blossoming with heavier returns through DC/Balt. Probably seeing everything flip over to sleet throughout that region.

Confirmed. Legit constant pings now - I am 20 floors up and it's bouncing off my windows in Balt City.

CLosest weatherbug station has me at 32/23

Heavy sleet, deck beginning to become covered with sleet. Think I saw a snowflake trying to mix in

Wow so it looks like to the west people are flipping to snow a lot earlier than expected right? Maybe we can expect a switchover in central MD by midday?

The euro that bombs 12-15" statewide - did that have the flip occurring this evening like we originally thought or earlier?