joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
USCAPEWEATHERAF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Was going to wait for the GFS bufkit but screw this...just going to be another ****ty forecast probably due to overanalyzing...or underanalyzing but this is garbage. couldn't manage a more significant ice storm today and probably won't get anything tomorrow night either. This is ridiculous. cold, cold, cold, with a few storms and can't get it right.  

:weenie:

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Other than cod that's a list of folks who forever post, post storm I am surprised I got that much. Frankly it's like clockwork 

I think I have done pretty well.   I should tally the number of times people think my hood will get croaked then it becomes meh.   Happens quite a lot on here.   

6” should do it

weather models went to far west with the track for monday storm im not going that way snow rain line will be 15  miles south east  of  i 84  in ct ecwmf  has not move much  like gfs and nam for the storm .  i say 4- 8nches for inland ct and mass. to many worry about changes in total  precip i dont worry that in every model run.

1 hour ago, blizzard24 said:

weather models went to far west with the track for monday storm im not going that way snow rain line will be 15  miles south east  of  i 84  in ct ecwmf  has not move much  like gfs and nam for the storm .  i say 4- 8nches for inland ct and mass. to many worry about changes in total  precip i dont worry that in every model run.

No idea what you just said but kudos to recognizing that storms don't really care where highways are!

It gon' snow.

Christmas Day

Snow in the morning, then partly sunny with a chance of snow in the afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches. Blustery, cold with highs in the upper 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph, becoming west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

GYX calling for the same amounts at Pit2, but not as windy.

Archived