joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
USCAPEWEATHERAF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I can't believe so many forecasts are using the GFS for this. Euro has been steadfast, Reggie colder,, Even your Swiss model flips you to snow. Toss US . Toss it far

Just a lot of meh for my area.  Small bit of snow then a bit of sleet then riding the rsin train. Good thing that I don't invest much time and energy into this.

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I can't believe so many forecasts are using the GFS for this. Euro has been steadfast, Reggie colder,, Even your Swiss model flips you to snow. Toss US . Toss it far

BOX is there with you and your 4-8 in inland areas.  It has you on the low end of that, but it's consistent with the range you put out there.

Boy there is a massive...massive discrepancy with low level temps from guidance. RGEM,NAM,GFS all throw the 32F line padt Hubbdave. Euro keeps it near BOS..so does the WRF ARW-NMM stuff. Huge difference in weather. Wow.  I toss anything warming Hubby past 32. One thing in our favor..we have a stout high which will help prevent all out furnace. But man oh man...that is a tough call. We hope, we pray, we want to  believe.

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Boy there is a massive...massive discrepancy with low level temps from guidance. RGEM,NAM,GFS all throw the 32F line padt Hubbdave. Euro keeps it near BOS..so does the WRF ARW-NMM stuff. Huge difference in weather. Wow.  I toss anything warming Hubby past 32. One thing in our favor..we have a stout high which will help prevent all out furnace. But man oh man...that is a tough call. We hope, we pray, we want to  believe.

Go with Swiss Miss for temps.

13 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

That's good.....I'm not feeling next weekend will do any more than than graze James and keep us with cool temps.

Jury is still out on that one, But could squashed south of here, Ice should be safe after next week everywhere, Going to be doing some Riding, Ice fishing and Smelting.

6 minutes ago, WintersComing said:

Ya seems like most CT Mets are going all in on the warner solutions.

Euro on its own, for a favorable solution, has usually lead to meltdowns around here. Have to see the upstream look later today and nowcast where Santa is tracking. I dont trust the rgem lately, but it doesnt even look that good for anyone south of the CT mountains either. 

8 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Euro on its own, for a favorable solution, has usually lead to meltdowns around here. Have to see the upstream look later today and nowcast where Santa is tracking. I dont trust the rgem lately, but it doesnt even look that good for anyone south of the CT mountains either. 

CT mountains?  lol

Archived