Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
USCAPEWEATHERAF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reggie is nice for like rays area to ORH...kind of like the euro in that sense. Maybe still a bit NW of euro for SNE peeps. Didn't check how it stacked up in NNE. 

I think this will be a decent storm the 495 belt and perhaps a bit inside to near 128. Don't expect the jackpot but it should be a white Christmas. I think Kevin in Tolland will do fine too even if there's a bit of taint at some point in the first half of the system. 

Its a quick mover so not big totals. Prob mostly 3-6 witha stripe of 7-9" where the best banding sets up. Prob well NW in VT and NW MA and E NY and VT. There will be another mini jack near the CF in MA probably. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Reggie is nice for like rays area to ORH...kind of like the euro in that sense. Maybe still a bit NW of euro for SNE peeps. Didn't check how it stacked up in NNE. 

I think this will be a decent storm the 495 belt and perhaps a bit inside to near 128. Don't expect the jackpot but it should be a white Christmas. I think Kevin in Tolland will do fine too even if there's a bit of taint at some point in the first half of the system. 

Its a quick mover so not big totals. Prob mostly 3-6 witha stripe of 7-9" where the best banding sets up. Prob well NW in VT and NW MA and E NY and VT. There will be another mini jack near the CF in MA probably. 

ORH is in a good spot still?

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Better here as well overall, Shifted heavier snows SE towards the coast as it looked a tic or two SE and colder from 18z.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Check out the Arctic infusion this has as it blows up on the Maine Coast that's a gold SR SL storm, foot plus there with excellent ratios.

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

How you holding out?  Thoughts are with you.  

I know I'm out on snow so I'm focused on enjoying the day with family and friends.

Fine thanks for asking, went to dinner at Arrogas at Mohegan Sun, place is great

Sports bar with literally hundreds of Tv's, even the urinals had them lol. Food was great and the beer menu is huge. Had a Dogfish double,  not bad. ****ty times but such is life. 

Headed up to Maine after the Christmas holiday , they are going to get smoked.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Fine thanks for asking, went to dinner at Arrogas at Mohegan Sun, place is great

Sports bar with literally hundreds of Tv's, even the urinals had them lol. Food was great and the beer menu is huge. Had a Dogfish double,  not bad. ****ty times but such is life. 

Headed up to Maine after the Christmas holiday , they are going to get smoked.

No doubt.  SR will be great mid-week and beyond.  Looks like they scored almost a foot today.

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It blows

Obviously ok still where I am but it definitely blows considering it could have been a New England wide Christmas Snowfestivus.  

I would honestly trade half my totals if everyone all the way out to James could get some accumulating for Christmas.   It might be a side of ibuprofen with my bourbon and egg nog if I have to deal with 6" of dense on Christmas morning. 

Archived