Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
USCAPEWEATHERAF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

This is the 18z NAM that they were talking about.  IMG_7868.thumb.PNG.3ca1a01d5b2ec8343ec1f64c7d152507.PNG

I'm happy with my 9". Really.

Whatever the results a lot of folks right away from the coast are going to have a white Christmas. Rooting for the coastals to get in on it too. We don't want a crippler on Christmas Day. Enough to celebrate, not too much to clear. And a week of winter and more potential (serious) snow, then a cold outlook ahead. The 6-10, 8-14 day CMC maps are insane as far as BN temps AN precip. So, unless you are on the front lines on the coast line, stop whining

14 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’m starting to wonder if it’s really been that bad out west over the last 3-4 years. Could just be that some are impossible to satisfy.

It's been cp ftw many times over the past 5 years.  

Ask wxmanmitch in the Berkshires or Eduggs  and the Albany folks  or for that matter, Runnawayicebrrg in W Ct.

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Reggie has had warm bias this winter Box noted. Remember 00z last night when it tracked today’s low from NW CT to ORH. Lol. Its tracking south of i95 in reality 

Ginx rides the Euro and saved the horse 

It captured today's sustained cold much better than any other model in the runs running up to the event.  Just saying...

Archived