Newest Member
    joxey
Sept. 28-30 Rainfest Obs/Disc

Ellinwood

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I have no earthly idea where Page County is.

I can't be the only one, surely...

Page County is in the west, they have some orography FTW.

Dale City is flat on elevation, flat on rain, I flat lost, FTL. Meh

By late December northern Virginia will blow away from being so damn dry. We will be so damn dry that when the leaves change, they will go from green to brown and just blow away. We are so dry we will lose everything, even the fall colors

Here in the drizzle split in DC, over the last couple of hours there's been sporadic white things floating down.  If it was 25F colder, I'd say it was the occasional snowflake mixing in.  Anybody else see that and if so, what is it?  I'm just west of the White House and a friend on the Maine Avenue waterfront saw the same thing and called me to see if it was possible to have snow at this temp.  Stuck inside so I could not go out to investigate.

There are places in DE that have seen 5-6" and those same places could get another 3-4" tonight into tomorrow, maybe more.

It has gotten very windy here, lots of tree debris all over. Just some light showers from time to time but the heavy stuff is just a few miles to my east. Still remains to be seen how much of that comes further west.

I've gotten 1.46" for the event so far, but just a few miles east it ramps up to 2-3, and higher amounts as you get further into DE.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived