joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Moderate Snow Potential 4/4

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the roads a disaster? I ask because I have to be at a client meeting tomorrow at 930 am in Boston and am planning on heading from NJ around 7. Thinking of taking 95 despite the extra distance ... Think roads will improve between now and when I hit the bad stuff (pvd?)

Taking the family too so it's definitel touch and go.

Bump sorry for pestering

Bump sorry for pestering

Coworker goes home on the Pike and she's staying at the office until later tonight because apparently it's a total mess. 91 in CT is also a mess according to one of my readers. Can't help you otherwise but I can't imagine they're good anywhere.

What did he get?

I dunno. I was just basing it off the radar for much of the day. I did see looking just now that staffordville and Stafford springs came in around 3" between 430-5. They probably got another half inch after that though.

I dunno. I was just basing it off the radar for much of the day. I did see looking just now that staffordville and Stafford springs came in around 3" between 430-5. They probably got another half inch after that though.

Gotcha. I wasn't able to keep up throughout the day today. It did seem like south was best at least in CT.

Roads were bad everywhere in central CT!! Worst driving of the winter season IMO. A lot of frozen material below the snow on the roads.

My town picked up 4.5 inches total today. Now this was a good event, and the temps are astounding. 2nd coldest high temp ever for April in CT!!

At least at BDL...I don't know about the other stations.  Impressive cold for sure.

Coworker goes home on the Pike and she's staying at the office until later tonight because apparently it's a total mess. 91 in CT is also a mess according to one of my readers. Can't help you otherwise but I can't imagine they're good anywhere.

Thanks! I need to decide if they'll be ok by the time I get there which would likely be between 10 and midnight

Archived