Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't we bet 5 or under in the end little man ?

1998 poof... snowless winter poof .. Pattern not changing poof .. The cold shot looks transient poof...

Wasn't the 1st 6 BN? The next 4 AN followed by the 10th thru the 25th BN ?

Imagine if you could do that ? You could actually add to the board .

Instead you run around Brooklyn in your speedos embarrassing yourself and troll the greats .

For the record that's 2 boroughs you have shown your little chicken legs too.

Stay out of Jersey .

No, under 5, champ. Today is 5. Chill with the personal attacks.

Gfs looked fine to me because it clearly continues to show a lot of potential and of course it's going to change numerous times.

Who the hell would want to be in the bullseye in a Day 7-8 storm.

Exactly! Last week, we were in the bullseye for storm after storm today through next week.....obviously that is not going to happen. The potential IS there for a nice hit or two though

I thought NAO- usually caused storms to buckle? Why do all the storms on the GFS have flat OTS storm tracks?

A -NAO is usually able to slow down the flow enough to allow for a phase. The interaction between the northern and southern streams is the thing that brings the storm up the coast, not necessarily the -NAO.

A -NAO is usually able to slow down the flow enough to allow for a phase. The interaction between the northern and southern streams is the thing that brings the storm up the coast, not necessarily the -NAO.

need that 50/50 low in the right position in order to get sigificant snowstorms in the I-95 corridor most of the time - also need HP in southeast Canada and a banana shaped HP to the north and west is optimal -

Archived