Toothache
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realist. You said the first week of Jan would be plus 8. It's was BN

You then went onto say last week Jan would feature 2 days BN

Do you realize how horrible you have been ?

If you were trading HDDS you would have been fired on wall street .

You don't know what you are looking at. You and snowbust are a comedy show.

My call of above normal temps and below average snow for January is looking very good now

My call of above normal temps and below average snow for January is looking very good now

No its not - as of yesterday it was about 2 degrees above normal - the extended cold the second half of the month will wipe that out and we will end up below normal - snow could end up below normal but would be surprising if it did to say the least...

Just because you've had 2 anomalous days to sku the numbers doesn't mean you will be correct. If the next 20 days were each 1.5 degrees below normal Jan would average AN according to your way of working the numbers. Meanwhile how can u predict we will not have a snowstorm or 2 in the coming pattern to at least bring us to normal? A bit early to be claiming victory don't u think? How bout u start analyzing more instead of boasting ur agenda on a daily basis. It gets bothersome. At least PB is on here breaking it all down for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure is. This one is a wimp compared to 97-98 when we got noreaster after noreaster.

If I remember correctly, interior areas cashed in big time in 97-98.  I know the mountains west of us got dumped on (we actually got a bunch of snow that winter, but every storm turned to rain at some point).

No its not - as of yesterday it was about 2 degrees above normal - the extended cold the second half of the month will wipe that out and we will end up below normal - snow could end up below normal but would be surprising if it did to say the least...

When Jan finishes BN he will say March will suck.

Snowbust has no filter.

So you're going off an op run 120-192 hours out for surface temps? Hahahahaha. This is great. Have u looked at the ensembles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's so.funny about that?

Hes looking at general temp trends not the freezing line. You suggest using an ensemble to forecast surface temps?

That makes zero sense. And 120 hours out is a 6 day forecast. Its within range to forecast 40s v. Say 20s.

Archived