joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
RIP Scott S...AKA messenger AKA cweat AKA Clinch Leatherwood

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The battles he had with Kev were very funny and brilliant on both their parts. He never did make it to a GTG, we shall forever leave a Cweat/messenger seat for him now. He so loved this winter, comparing his seaside home to Antarctica, joking about the ice in the canal and busting on new blizzard criteria . He owed me a Davis 2 per our bet (which we both laughed off) Remembering all the good times and battles. 

Jeez, Wtf? Never in a million years was I expecting that...never met him, but his posts were a constant since I joined...knew him as cweat and messenger...when I came back this winter, I knew instantly who he was despite the new screen name...his posting style was unique and constant through the years...I will genuinely miss his personality, though I never met him in person...RIP your passion will be remembered, always

Probably an unexpected and perhaps undiagnosed with no symptoms or family history sudden event such as heart attack, ruptured aneurysm etc. it doesn't matter as he will be missed by all of us. One of the most knowledgeable hobbyists around going back to ne.weather and mirc.

The battles he had with Kev were very funny and brilliant on both their parts. He never did make it to a GTG, we shall forever leave a Cweat/messenger seat for him now. He so loved this winter, comparing his seaside home to Antarctica, joking about the ice in the canal and busting on new blizzard criteria . He owed me a Davis 2 per our bet (which we both laughed off) Remembering all the good times and battles. 

A Davis 2 with an alarm that would go off anytime a 498dm ULL was overhead. :lol:

This snow coming up ironically is a Cweat special, he would be rapping to us hourly tonight. His heaven is full of dendrites for sure.

Glad he got a foretaste of heaven this past month before taking his leave of us permanently. Deeply saddened, praying for his family. May light and thundersnow perpetual fall upon him. 

What a terrible thing to happen! I also remember reading posts of his on the easternewx board. Will the fishing / local community step in and help his wife for the next month or so? I'd imagine that she's just shattered. I'd also like to add something to a fund for their family.

RIP.

Probably an unexpected and perhaps undiagnosed with no symptoms or family history sudden event such as heart attack, ruptured aneurysm etc. it doesn't matter as he will be missed by all of us. One of the most knowledgeable hobbyists around going back to ne.weather and mirc.

Jerry remember he went dark for a couple of years due to a brain issue. Sucks

Archived