SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
RIP Scott S...AKA messenger AKA cweat AKA Clinch Leatherwood

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really sucks. As someone who has a 2yr old son..:.it kind of makes you think about things. My heart breaks for his family. It's just not fair.

Different perspective.. also thinking about the petty stuff that goes on sometimes in here. Be careful what you say as you never know what can happen. We are all friends in the end, or so I hope.

Different perspective.. also thinking about the petty stuff that goes on sometimes in here. Be careful what you say as you never know what can happen. We are all friends in the end, or so I hope.

be yourself and always understand that no matter what is written we all share a commonality. We laugh we argue we cry we complain we love

Has it really been 15 years?  I think so, gotta be close anyway.  Messenger was always someone I looked forward to reading what he had to say.  

Jerry remember he went dark for a couple of years due to a brain issue. Sucks

That actually scared me when I found out what had happened.  That was when I realized he was a bit younger than me.

Was this a heart attack?  

Man - the thought of orphaning ones children ...rest of their family during really the prime of one's life.  I do not believe there is a passage that can be written, that can truly capture the essence of what the loss means.  

I did not know the man. But the ripples permeating the meme - there's a great disturbance in the force.   

... a great disturbance in the force ...

Very sad.  I had not met him but enjoyed his posts though his name changes always through me off -(who is is Rollo Tomasi and how does he have so many posts?)  I have seen the fishing pictures in the past couple of days and there is such a joy in them especially with his family.  Too sad

Wow just saw this and so sad for his family in this sudden lost. Just from his posts here on the board seemed like he was well respected by everyone here and new his stuff about the weather. I always loved his enthusiasm about the snow. A couple of years ago he posted in the SE forum during one of our storms. Was a great poster and always informational. Sorry for the lost of a great friend to most and a great poster on this board. May prayers go out to his family and friends.

Just posted on Facebook

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Scott-Simard&lc=6869&pid=174329967&mid=6351230#.VPm3UFj3EcM.facebook

Services for Scott Simard will be this Sunday at 1230 with receiving from 1 to 4 pm at Nickerson-Bourne Funeral Home on MacArthur Dr in Bourne. Then a gathering at the Pilot House in Sandwich at 5pm.

Very sad news. I may not do a lot of posting around here, but I've been a member of this boards for many years. I appreciate each members contributions to our passion for weather. Always shocking news when something like this happens. He was someone I always enjoyed reading this insight and analysis.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. 

So when I first would have become aware of Scott on Usenet's ne.weather twenty years ago, he was about 22 and I was 29.  Yeah life has passed way too fast. Ne.weather was the BB where most us Northeast wx people hung out until WWBB sort of took over.

I remember him going back to WWBB as well, horrible news.  I'm 42 also, wow.

So when I first would have become aware of Scott on Usenet's ne.weather twenty years ago, he was about 22 and I was 29.  Yeah life has passed way too fast. Ne.weather was the BB where most us Northeast wx people hung out until WWBB sort of took over.

Yeah, I was on that board too but can't honestly say I remember Scott from way back then.  

Just posted on Facebook

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Scott-Simard&lc=6869&pid=174329967&mid=6351230#.VPm3UFj3EcM.facebook

Services for Scott Simard will be this Sunday at 1230 with receiving from 1 to 4 pm at Nickerson-Bourne Funeral Home on MacArthur Dr in Bourne. Then a gathering at the Pilot House in Sandwich at 5pm.

everyone please sign the guest book and post your tributes as you have done here, thanks

Archived