joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
RIP Scott S...AKA messenger AKA cweat AKA Clinch Leatherwood

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would've been one of those storms right up his alley to analyze and nowcast. Was kinda weird that he wasn't posting laTely. Sucks

Yeah I was surprised not to see him on this storm...I guess we know why now. :(

I chatted quite a bit with him through PM over the years. RIP

From FB. Hope Terry doesn't mind me copying this.

. At the families request and with a deep sense of loss I regret to inform all of the fishing community of the passing of our great friend Scott Simard. Scott passed away suddenly out of state yesterday. Words cannot express the feeling of loss. Scott and I spent many days together both on and off the water. He chartered me my very first season and we have been friends ever since. He mated for me, drank with me and I considered him a dear friend. Fishing season will feel incomplete without him on the boat. I will let everyone know when the services are via facebook as I know he was loved by many that will want to pay their respects. Please pray for his wife, his daughters and his entire family in this darkest of time. My he rest in peace.

I didn't know him personally, but like many on here...we develop friendships through the board despite perhaps not knowing many personally. We always had debates, but the guy wouldn't harm a fruit fly. As someone with a similar age and family status, it's pretty disheartening to put it mildly. Just terrible to hear. RIP scott.

I didn't know him personally, but like many on here...we develop friendships through the board despite perhaps not knowing many personally. We always had debates, but the guy wouldn't harm a fruit fly. As someone with a similar age and family status, it's pretty disheartening to put it mildly. Just terrible to hear. RIP scott.

This snow coming up ironically is a Cweat special, he would be rapping to us hourly tonight. His heaven is full of dendrites for sure.

Well it's no secret Scott and I had many disagreements and butted heads on here. But we would share many PM's over the years apologizing and laughing about it. We were friends on FB ( though he once unfriended me) then added me back lol. He made me so angry on here a couple times I almost lost it. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and he will be missed. He shared a love that we all do and that's the weather. He and I are the same age and both have younger daughters and can only imagine the pain they are in. May you RIP Scott.

Well it's no secret Scott and I had many disagreements and butted heads on here. But we would share many PM's over the years apologizing and laughing about it. We were friends on FB ( though he once unfriended me) then added me back lol. He made me so angry on here a couple times I almost lost it. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and he will be missed. He shared a love that we all do and that's the weather. He and I are the same age and both have younger daughters . May you RIP Scott.

Well put.

Well it's no secret Scott and I had many disagreements and butted heads on here. But we would share many PM's over the years apologizing and laughing about it. We were friends on FB ( though he once unfriended me) then added me back lol. He made me so angry on here a couple times I almost lost it. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and he will be missed. He shared a love that we all do and that's the weather. He and I are the same age and both have younger daughters and can only imagine the pain they are in. May you RIP Scott.

he was one of us man, one of us.

Archived