joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look for the posts in this thread around 5:30 am, one of the balt posters took a pic of the TV with his map and uploaded it to photobucket. Pann nailed it, as it turned out.

Yes he did nail it, but I'm not sure if it wasn't partially by accident. He has been extremely conservative the last few years and rightfully understood why since snow has been limited around and inside the beltway. Even in 09/10 he was giving lower totals. Often his forecast are different from Tom T's. Tom's seven day is colder most of the time than Tony's. This is just what I think but maybe I am overanalyzing it.

Look for the posts in this thread around 5:30 am, one of the balt posters took a pic of the TV with his map and uploaded it to photobucket. Pann nailed it, as it turned out.

Bumping to again acknowledge how well Tony Pann at WBAL did this morning with this call, and acknowledge again that I should not have called him out in this thread. Well done to him.  

Thank you!

In the end, I still think it was a good call to close the federal gov't.  I can't imagine what the roads would have been like at 8 with all of the gov't traffic on it.

Snow is still coming down in Arlington, and looks like it will for the next hour or so.  If they had pushed out a delay, then the roads would be clogged with traffic right now, instead of earlier this morning.

Yeah, we didn't get the 3 or more inches that we were hoping for, but it's December 10th and we've had two snowstorms with a couple of possibilities on the horizon.

Already better than last year.

didn't you get some feedback from the pervs Sunday with comments like this?

Has your daughter been out today? She should be an old pro by now!

she is at daycare, did send her snowsuit with her, so if they went out to play she could join

On the plus side of all this.....DC's snow drought is starting to become the Rocky-like underdog story where everyone is on the east coast is routing for you guys to get a torrent of snow.  Even to the point of sacrificing their own winter weather.

Maybe karma will work in January? 

Archived