joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always stop looking at radar once the storm starts....started that about 3 years ago....I enjoy what I get much more doing that instead of worrying

Same here. This is a beautiful snow. What is even better is there will be snow on the ground for my Oldest daughters birthday this Friday. The day she was born it snowed after she was born. Great way to celebrate her moving into double digits. :)

I stayed in the banter thread for two reasons. One is I thought it wasn't gonna be great here and I wanted to let others enjoy it but now it's because I knew the obs thread would turn into the banter thread lol

This is the bitching thread. The other one is the obs, banter, and bitching thread.

I guess I was right when I said last night we'd have hours and hours of heavy snow ons from Leesburg, sparky, and that lady in Frederick while Wes and south get screwed.

Maybe...problem is the low end totals are verifying out here and the high end stuff isn't down there...it's just because we are colder...the precip max is still down there...but anyway...we all have rolls on here, I played mine and you played yours. Are you getting any snow?

Archived