joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take the scenic route...15 to 70 to 695 to 95..... Avoids tolls but adds deer and rednecks

Well avoids tolls until you closer to DE... if I remember correctly it was $8 total for both tolls heading north on 95 (Tidings Memorial Bridge and the one just before crossing into DE)

Well avoids tolls until you closer to DE... if I remember correctly it was $8 total for both tolls heading north on 95 (Tidings Memorial Bridge and the one just before crossing into DE)

Right but I bypass the Dulles toll and the Baltimore harbor one....I'm not Mr. gotrocks ya know

This is crap..... Last night at 10pm Page County Schools choose a 2 hour delay.  We wake up, and get to the Bus stop and at 9:20 a guy pulls up and says there is no school today.  They changed their minds at 8:25, but did not send out the notice till 9am.   3 days already missed this year.  

CRAP.   

This is crap..... Last night at 10pm Page County Schools choose a 2 hour delay.  We wake up, and get to the Bus stop and at 9:20 a guy pulls up and says there is no school today.  They changed their minds at 8:25, but did not send out the notice till 9am.   3 days already missed this year.  

CRAP.   

The 71 kids will be happy. 

Closed for what? The snow stopped out that way about 20 hours ago, right? Shutting things down because of ice on the sidewalks?

Archived