• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

Same here Mattie. In right by Fort Ward the high point in Alexandria at close to 300ft. Way better than my old Logan circle days.

On behalf of my fellow Washingtonians, we are bereft without you.     Just got back from placing a wreath in Logan Circle.

I loved it there, but snow definitely sticks better here :-)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually reverse trolling with FLA folks. They'll be like "wow, that looks awful. I'm glad I don't live in that hellhole".

That could cause hurt feelings on this end though. Maybe h20 should think harder before typing.

I'm going to the Filly Forim. No fun allowed there.

Considering we live in the zone most mocked -- all year around -- by pretty much everyone in the subforum....

Nothing like fabricated drama. 

Double standards, hurty hurtz, drama, celebration, and despair. All bottled up in a weatherboard. Someone should present to Fox or something for another stupid reality show. 

I'll join you in Filly. Your going to need someone to talk to other than yourself. 

Double standards, hurty hurtz, drama, celebration, and despair. All bottled up in a weatherboard. Someone should present to Fox or something for another stupid reality show. 

I'll join you in Filly. Your going to need someone to talk to other than yourself. 

You're easily the best (or one of the best, don't want to hurt feelings) poster to show up in recent years. :)

Archived