12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way. Definitely the 2010 nfc west, when the Seahawks made the playoffs at 7-9. 

I'm not convinced.  

The Cowboys just gave up 35 points in the 2nd half to Matt Flynn.

The Eagles gave up 48 points to Matt Cassel with a 3rd string running back.

The Giants got shut out, at home.

The Redskins lost to a 3-10 team and had 7 turnovers.

Cowboys d has been really bad all year. In their defense they are mostly second string on the d line. Still no excuse for an epic meltdown. O play calling second half was almost like they wanted to give every op to choke.

Philly is the best all around but one and done if they make it.

G men have relied on their few stars all year to produce. Cruz Is great but one dimensional = lotsa losses

Skins are a total disaster and I wanted cousins to start the year more than anyone I know. Smart and athletic pocket passers will always do a better job when your electric playmaker can't get out of second gear.

NFC least

That is all

Thank you, Packers.

The Eagles simply had a (bad) blip. Now way can they be considered a bad team after they ripped off five straight decent wins and showed the improvement they have.

Hopefully they are one up on the Cowboys the last game then lose.

Dallas hasn't done well with win and in lately. I wouldn't wish for that. Romo is a broken man.

Ugly game, Cowboys up two field goals with 22 seconds left.. Romo looking cool driving for a touchdown.. pick 6 for 92 yards.

Thank you, Packers.

The Eagles simply had a (bad) blip. Now way can they be considered a bad team after they ripped off five straight decent wins and showed the improvement they have.

The Eagles played a 3 win team that lost their top two RBs, top 2 TEs, top 3 CBs, and are playing a MLB that was cut 5 weeks ago. And they got whooped. That was an epic loss. Good teams have a blip, but they don't lose to that.

The Eagles played a 3 win team that lost their top two RBs, top 2 TEs, top 3 CBs, and are playing a MLB that was cut 5 weeks ago. And they got whooped. That was an epic loss. Good teams have a blip, but they don't lose to that.

5 lousy minutes from being 9-5....I know I know we are what we are but man...

Archived