• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

Yeah, feel bad for you guys this year. My team (Bengals) is looking at 10-6 and missing the playoffs if they win next and lose the final. That will be a special kind of hurt. As a Bengals fan, you would think I would be accustomed to that after 43 years of heartbreak and sadness, but, alas, the pain is new each and every time...

I'm no fool to try and predict what my Vikings will do...but it certainly would be foolish to take them lightly as they are obviously still playing hard and cassel to Jennings is a real threat and Patterson is a threat anywhere. I anticipate a game decided by who has the ball last..cuz that's what we do

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not taking them lightly. Even if the Vikings win, the Bengals still get in if they beat the Ravens in the final. Just saying I don't expect the latter. Whether they win over Minny or not, the calculus for the final week is likely the same.

Leslie Frazier was D-coordinator under Marvin in Cincy in 2005. Good guy. The Vikings are clearly playing hard in part to help him save his job, easy to respect that.

just a few days.. tue-sat. 

Good, I've been working on a new algorithm that I need to test. If the mauler coastal overrunner is on board in a week you need to stay in FL until it's over. There appears to be a connection with either you, me, randy, or matt being in town and not getting snow. This would be a good test to either identify you as the problem or not. 

Does look like Bob Chill posted about it 4 min prior to mitchnick fwiw for any future storm naming extravaganzas

Although banter thread post may be grounds for disqualification as indicating you think it's funny and not a real storm

lol...even better. Hint: If his team wins next week if he comes on here to celebrate and gloat it will be as welcome as me posting my seasonal snow total here 

Nah, I dont need to do that kind of stuff. I dont have the need to gloat about snow, sports or whatever. some people like that kind of stuff though

Light flurries. 5th time snow in the air here this season and -2 temps. Pretty good for mid Dec.

As to what is next after another low to west. Mild, then cooler, then colder.

I'd rather have what has happened so far in late Nov thru mid Dec then wait All winter and finally get it in late Feb and early March.

Archived