mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC is probably home to the greatest number of sports fans that do not root for the locals. The transient nature of the pop lends itself to this.

Good thing Baltimore has real fans. But you have to give it to Cowboys fans, it is like being a snow lover in DC. You have people on this subforum who have favorite teams in football and baseball from totally different cities that are not even near each other. I never understood that.

i think it's a sign of desperation when snow tv gets it's own thread

I know DC and points south have not been snowed on much, but over half the subregion has above normal December snowfall already and we're below normal.  So, I think we're doing pretty well so far.  Next 6-7 days looks pretty boring and whatever happens tonight/tomorrow is the only game in town.  Even if that game is probably drizzle in DC and another 2" on Mount Parkton.  

I know DC and points south have not been snowed on much, but over half the subregion has above normal December snowfall already and we're below normal.  So, I think we're doing pretty well so far.  Next 6-7 days looks pretty boring and whatever happens tonight/tomorrow is the only game in town.  Even if that game is probably drizzle in DC and another 2" on Mount Parkton.  

The new wxbell maps give Mt. Parkton the shaft, you know how accurate and likely that is.

Will tonight be another rerun on Snow TV for us?  The Cartopper episode is always a favorite.

Archived