mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they hold him to 120 and a TD I think they probably have a decent chance to win. 

What a win and i was here in Detroit to see it. From my seat i thought Tucker's kick was no good, when the refs put their arms up i almost lost control of myself. Anyway got a 6 a.m. flight back home so i better try to get a few hours of sleep, what a happy ride home it will be. 

:lol:   My team is atop its division, so all is good here

Another MA sub-region fan of some random football team.  Let me see if I can guess…division leader…Saints?  Seahawks? 

What a win and i was here in Detroit to see it. From my seat i thought Tucker's kick was no good, when the refs put their arms up i almost lost control of myself. Anyway got a 6 a.m. flight back home so i better try to get a few hours of sleep, what a happy ride home it will be. 

I was dancing around my living room.  Then break dancing when Elam got the pick.  

Another MA sub-region fan of some random football team.  Let me see if I can guess…division leader…Saints?  Seahawks? 

I was dancing around my living room.  Then break dancing when Elam got the pick.  

lol...even better. Hint: If his team wins next week if he comes on here to celebrate and gloat it will be as welcome as me posting my seasonal snow total here 

lol...even better. Hint: If his team wins next week if he comes on here to celebrate and gloat it will be as welcome as me posting my seasonal snow total here 

He is a Patriots fan  :facepalm: .

Isn't it ironic who got the pick to seal the game. There were at least 3 to 4,000 Ravens fans at the game. I was surprised at how many traveled. After the game all the Ravens fans that were left went down to where Ray Lewis was and started screaming, he loved it.

Isn't it ironic who got the pick to seal the game. There were at least 3 to 4,000 Ravens fans at the game. I was surprised at how many traveled. After the game all the Ravens fans that were left went down to where Ray Lewis was and started screaming, he loved it.

the Lions coach went to my alma mater, Mt. St. Joe High School, but I don't know if he's younger or older (probably younger   :()

He is a Patriots fan  :facepalm: .

Sheesh…well, I've always liked how the Ravens match up with the Pats.  Especially at home.  Never an easy game, but I feel pretty good about the Ravens in it.  I picked the Lions last night in the Pick'em league.  I'll pick the Ravens next week.  

Sheesh…well, I've always liked how the Ravens match up with the Pats.  Especially at home.  Never an easy game, but I feel pretty good about the Ravens in it.  I picked the Lions last night in the Pick'em league.  I'll pick the Ravens next week.  

I would have went the same way, i thought we were going to lose last night and beat the Pats at home. If we can beat the Pats next Sunday that sets up a hell of a game for the division title the next week. If so i am heading to Cincy.

I would have went the same way, i thought we were going to lose last night and beat the Pats at home. If we can beat the Pats next Sunday that sets up a hell of a game for the division title the next week. If so i am heading to Cincy.

I would not be shocked if the Bengals lose next week to the Vikings at home.  I'm going to pick Cincy, but the way that the Vikings have been playing, it would not surprise me if they beat the Bengals.  

Bengals are 6-0 at home this year. Fully acknowledging how well Minny is playing, they are still 1-5-1 away from the dome and Cincy is 6-0 at home. I would pick the Bengals and feel pretty safe in doing so.

Whether the Bengals win or lose, looks like it comes down to the finale with Baltimore.

For all those reasons, I'm going to pick Cincy.  But it's like a 55-60% confidence level.  Vikings just thumped the Eagles without AP or Gerhardt, almost beat the Ravens without AP and beat the Bears.  They're on a good run.  It'll be a fun game to watch.  Could be pouring rain.  

Bengals are 6-0 at home this year. Fully acknowledging how well Minny is playing, they are still 1-5-1 away from the dome and Cincy is 6-0 at home. I would pick the Bengals and feel pretty safe in doing so.

Whether the Bengals win or lose, looks like it comes down to the finale with Baltimore.

Technically, the Steelers game was a home game for the Vikes, so they have not won in an opponent's stadium this year.  That said, three of the losses were in the last minute of the game (Chi, Dal, Balt).

My poor banter thread   :(  If my team wasn't so bad i could at least join in....but alas, much like DC weather our sports teams suck and suck hard.

Yeah, feel bad for you guys this year. My team (Bengals) is looking at 10-6 and missing the playoffs if they win next and lose the final. That will be a special kind of hurt. As a Bengals fan, you would think I would be accustomed to that after 43 years of heartbreak and sadness, but, alas, the pain is new each and every time...

Archived