northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
October 2013 Obs/Disc.

thunderman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

38.5 on the local PWS.  Belvoir actually got lower than that (37).  Coldest of the fall so far by about 4o.

I still have a ton of tomatoes on the vine, so I'm glad that we didn't frost up.  Hope to get at least to the weekend without a frost so I can get some red on the fruits out there now.  Otherwise, I'll have to try to ripen green tomatoes inside, which I'd really rather not do.

Beautiful pics Dave.

Hey 85. Thanks, good to see ya here. Keeping an eye on your first snow threat there this week perhaps :)

Wish I could have made it up there this year.. One place I've never been. Great pics, though.

Thanks Disc. One of my fav places and so close by

Awesome pics

Thanks Fozz

You fart there this morning? My PWS said 34* here.

I want the first pic.  These are awesome, Dave.

You can have it for a small fee :P

Thanks bro

Nice pics, Dave!

Didn't see any frost in Columbia (but it was dark), but there was some patchy frost in lower spots on the road into Goddard.  

Thanks Scott. :)

38.5 on the local PWS.  Belvoir actually got lower than that (37).  Coldest of the fall so far by about 4o.

I still have a ton of tomatoes on the vine, so I'm glad that we didn't frost up.  Hope to get at least to the weekend without a frost so I can get some red on the fruits out there now.  Otherwise, I'll have to try to ripen green tomatoes inside, which I'd really rather not do.

35.1 for the low here.  Didn't see any frost but wasn't up early enough to see it.

I drove home from western PA, on I-68, last night - and noticed there appeared to be a fairly significant inversion layer.  Temps went up as I climbed the ridges and dropped in the valleys, all the way through Garrett, Allegany, Washington and Frederick counties.  Also obvious suppression of smoke from a few chimneys in a few places.

Archived