12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 2013 Obs/Disc.

thunderman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro 7-10 days has what looks to be another Midwest blizzard and that storm sort of spins and carves out a decent trough in the middle of the country that moves east (pattern changer?)

GFS in late sept was pre-mature in breaking down the -pna pattern by middle of the month but now it's becoming more likely that we move towards a vortex n of the great lakes + a nice -nao and wc ridge within 2 weeks. Pretty common type of pattern flip but I'm rooting for the trough to dig deep and flood us with cold air so I can win all the money in the freeze contest.

12.6"

Thanks MN :)

this run has to be wrong.. it bullseyes leesburg

attachicon.gifnam_total_precip_se_21.png

We are now called The Tolland of the south.

that's nothing, the RGEM is really wet and much colder!!!   :whistle:

I love getting Neige

Leesburg man.. Dave, get the Ark out!

attachicon.gifptot60.gif

Good start as a sign for this winter. :P

The D+11 superensemblle looks pretty cool from the plains into the northeast.  I'm sure mitch and chill will look at it and get a thrill.

post-70-0-79753500-1381682143_thumb.gif

Of course it may be all by itself for all I know.  The operational euro from last night does not look quite as cool but is starting to dig the same trough.

The D+11 superensemblle looks pretty cool from the plains into the northeast.  I'm sure mitch and chill will look at it and get a thrill.

attachicon.gifoct_13_500hgt_comp_sup814.gif

Of course it may be all by itself for all I know.  The operational euro from last night does not look quite as cool but is starting to dig the same trough.

some pretty cold winters on that list of analog dates, Wes

it keeps doing that too (that product)

The D+11 superensemblle looks pretty cool from the plains into the northeast. I'm sure mitch and chill will look at it and get a thrill.

oct_13_500hgt_comp_sup814.gif

Of course it may be all by itself for all I know. The operational euro from last night does not look quite as cool but is starting to dig the same trough.

Latest GFS looks chilly for that time period as well.

Nice to see the sun again.

My only problem is that I haven't mowed the lawn in about four weeks. It's a friggin' jungle out there. Hopefully it'll dry out this week so I can get to it this coming weekend.

Ditto that.

My problem is that my house is at the bottom of a hill and my backyard opens up to a watershed to the surrounding creek so I will dry out last!

Last 2 runs of the gfs are continuing to beat the cold close to the month drum. Both runs carve quite a trough with a coastal storm signal. I'm sure NNE is interested. lol

Verbatim, looks like IAD and maybe BWI get their first 32 on the year before Halloween. Garrett Co and Jonjon might get their first flakes this month. 

Last 2 runs of the gfs are continuing to beat the cold close to the month drum. Both runs carve quite a trough with a coastal storm signal. I'm sure NNE is interested. lol

Verbatim, looks like IAD and maybe BWI get their first 32 on the year before Halloween. Garrett Co and Jonjon might get their first flakes this month.

CMC and EURO look cool 9 to 10 days out... ridge in the west and trough in the east as well

Archived