Newest Member
    joxey
March 6th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was nice while it lasted, Bob. Good try

It worked for the most part until we got nam'd. Getting nam'd is serious business. But the thread gets embarrassing when people who don't know enough to talk about this stuff start talking about it like they know how to talk about it and stuff.

It worked for the most part until we got nam'd. Getting nam'd is serious business. But the thread gets embarrassing when people who don't know enough to talk about this stuff start talking about it like they know how to talk about it and stuff.

Like I said, good try.

Didn't even last 8 hours.

I'm generally unconcerned about lurker weenies who jump head first into a discussion and analysis thread during a storm, but it's gotten pretty funny in there now.  I realize it's a function of not having had anything to get excited about in a long time, but still...people need to control themselves.  At the very least, weenie out in the banter thread!

:tomato:

It has been a long, long time since I experienced thundersnow. I'm pretty sure it was mid-90s in Minnesota. I want some.

Had it a few times here. The one in the 80's was sick. I wasnt just a couple flashes and rumbles. It was off and on for a couple hours.

I know I do need to tell you this but....were kinda in a good spot this time. When the slp gets just east of dc it crazy how much lift and forcing ramp up and basically right over our heads as modeled. I'm super stoked right now.

Archived