Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Weekend Rule? Saturday 2/17 - The Icon Storm

DDweatherman

18 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Oh my god. A couple just walked up to us at the bar and asked @Scraff, “Are you Scott on ‘On Tap???’ 

Wtf. He has fans! He’s like @Ji!

Now im gonna stalk him. Stupid kids having to be picked up from school and all ruining my happy hour drinking....

• Haha 5

Yeah I got up at 430. Half way through the WWS, had some weed, and an old fashioned is up next. I'll be lucky if I see a single flake fall lol.

Im sipping some makers by the fire! Private select named “winter storm warning.” Was waiting to be under the next wsw to crack it.

• Like 1

Seriously, both DCA and IAD are reporting 45 degrees at last count.

Just wrap me and DCA up in a 34 degree blanket and wake me up for St. Patrick's Day... wait, that might be too soon.

The rest of you can have all the s*** you want.

34.3/14.2. As a kid, I loved it when the Weather Channel said in their forecast the clouds will be "lowering and thickening". That's what is happening now. Pretty damn excited. Since this is going to be a quick hitter and I have a 3 day weekend, heading out first thing tomorrow morning to the Tug Hill to chase a little LES and do some snowmobiling. LR forecasts apparently aren't worth a shit but if these verify, this may be the best winter weekend for the remainder of the season so hope to make it count :scooter:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, weatherCCB said:

42/17 here

waiting , with a Hazy little thing and some tasty gelato cake

One of the tastiest strains in MD. 

I was out hiking from 1pm-5pm. It was sunny and mild. At about 4 it clouded up fast and it started getting chilly. I was imagining how being lost out there tonight would be humbling if you didn't know the weather was coming in. 

• Like 3