• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Blows for BOS. You aren't getting 10:1 snows. It's probably like 2-3" at BOS.

That's pretty much half of what Boston has had all year. I think it's been around 7 inches lol. Each year its worse and worse. 

1 minute ago, FSUIZZY said:

That's pretty much half of what Boston has had all year. I think it's been around 7 inches lol. Each year its worse and worse. 

I thought they were at 9.1" for the season but I get the overall point.

13 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Well time to just start preparing for May and severe season. At least we don't see these epic model fails happen leading up to severe events. Awful 

all of this was due to a busted severe outbreak. the latent heat release that sparked the vort amplification never happened

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19z RAP ticked back NW a little bit compared to the 18z run. 19z HRRR doesn't look like it moved much at all. Gonna keep an eye on these post-18z runs. I don't think you should expect anything other than S trends with other 18z guidance that hasn't come out yet.

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

all of this was due to a busted severe outbreak. the latent heat release that sparked the vort amplification never happened

Mm  there was lots of convective release down S though. I think the intrusive/mishandling of the N/stream being a subtly 'less' phasing influence vs more neg interference is pretty culpable from what I am seeing.  That confluence relaxed yesterday and is subtly showing back up in the models..

may not be right...just sayn'

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

19z RAP ticked back NW a little bit compared to the 18z run. 19z HRRR doesn't look like it moved much at all. Gonna keep an eye on these post-18z runs. I don't think you should expect anything other than S trends with other 18z guidance that hasn't come out yet.

What about this model?

hrdps_asnow_neus_48.png