Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2023

40/70 Benchmark

18 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Stunner 

I get you trying to be real, but why are you so pessimistic? Seems like you thrive off of this winter being a non-winter ( if there's some hope but things could change you shoot it down ) remember that my. There Is something to be said for being hopeful. Surprised you're even on the site if all you want to do is just stay negative about what's going to happen for the rest of the season. The other guys are on your same wavelength should start your own thread.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I get you trying to be real, but why are you so pessimistic? Seems like you thrive off of this winter being a non-winter ( if there's some hope but things could change you shoot it down ) remember that my. There Is something to be said for being hopeful. Surprised you're even on the site if all you want to do is just stay negative about what's going to happen for the rest of the season. The other guys are on your same wavelength should start your own thread.

Is this a weather forum or fantasy land? The weather is what the weather is, period.

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Is this a weather forum or fantasy land? The weather is what the weather is, period.

Look man... you're not talking to a kid. I've been on this earth for 52 years. I sure as hell don't live in a fantasy land. Maybe when you learn to talk to others with respect... You would get the same respect back. Period!! 

Merry Christmas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Look man... you're not talking to a kid. I've been on this earth for 52 years. I sure as hell don't live in a fantasy land. Maybe when you learn to talk to others with respect... You would get the same respect back. Period!! 

Merry Christmas.

How was his post lacking respect? Lol.  I may not agree with the pessimism but are we looking for everyone to bow down to our thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

How was his post lacking respect? Lol.  I may not agree with the pessimism but are we looking for everyone to bow down to our thoughts?

Not here to fight. I come here like everyone else ... Looking for something that we all come on here for..... To track Winter. I know it's been a tough start... And might be a bad season... But it also might turn around. I'm not asking for anyone to bow down. Just asking to stop the pessimism. 

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

33 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Merry Christmas.

I wasn’t being disrespectful, it was a serious question. You call it pessimism, I call it being realistic.

This season has blown chunks so far and it looks like we’ll continue to sit on our hands for the foreseeable future 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I wasn’t being disrespectful, it was a serious question. You call it pessimism, I call it being realistic.

This season has blown chunks so far and it looks like we’ll continue to sit on our hands for the foreseeable future 

The thing is, I don't disagree with you. It's not looking that great, I'm not sure if it will actually turn around. Sorry for getting a little defensive. I get where you're coming from and I didn't mean for it to turn into a battle lol. Here's to hoping

7 hours ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Not here to fight. I come here like everyone else ... Looking for something that we all come on here for..... To track Winter. I know it's been a tough start... And might be a bad season... But it also might turn around. I'm not asking for anyone to bow down. Just asking to stop the pessimism. 

Year after year I end up saying the same thing;  this is NOT A WINTER FORUM.  It's a weather forum

Negativity and pessimism are common feelings and traits with human nature, and telling others to stop being "real" is essentially toxic positivity and actually kinda disrespectful

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Torch Tiger said:

Year after year I end up saying the same thing;  this is NOT A WINTER FORUM.  It's a weather forum

Negativity and pessimism are common feelings and traits with human nature, and telling others to stop being "real" is essentially toxic positivity and actually kinda disrespectful

Toxic positivity LO Effing L thats a new one! Spoken like a true snowflake...

• Like 1

06z gfs went back to showing snow for Saturday night. 

00z euro did give about 1-2” over the interior too N of pike. There were a few members on the EPS that did have warning snows but it wasn’t many. Still something to watch…esp interior. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

06z gfs went back to showing snow for Saturday night. 

00z euro did give about 1-2” over the interior too N of pike. There were a few members on the EPS that did have warning snows but it wasn’t many. Still something to watch…esp interior. 

Might need to head to Pit 2......looks like a better spot than Westborough.