Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

12 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Not our area but big flooding around Vegas.

Wild stuff.

Las Vegas Fire & Rescue found the body of a possible drowning victim entangled in debris in northwest Las Vegas early Saturday morning, officials said in a statement. 

The department responded to a report of an unconscious person near the intersection of Lorenzi Street and Westcliff Drive. The victim likely was swept away by moving water. 

Clark County has been under a flash flood warning since Friday.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Yesterday was a top 10er for sure.  We used it to ride the East Bay Bike Path in RI. Started at the Bristol end. Rode to East Providence, the. Back. 28.1 miles which is probably my longest ride ever.  Best bike trail I’ve ever been on

IMG_3709.jpeg

IMG_3696.jpeg

IMG_3675.jpeg

One of my favorite for sure. Did you stop at the ice cream shop in Briistol. Colt park is awesome 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

One of my favorite for sure. Did you stop at the ice cream shop in Briistol. Colt park is awesome 

We did stop at Jules ice cream near the Beach House at the end.   We. Had done a part of the bike trail (and Colt on bikes) last year but this was our first time we did the whole thing.   Our son had gone to school in Bristol so we knew that well.   Lots of places right on the trail to get food etc.  Beach House, Del’s, a coffee place, more ice cream, a taco place.      The trail currently has two detours because they are rebuilding two old bridges that are rotting away (in Barrrington).    
I would ride that often if I lived there. 1.75 hour drive right now