Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, Brian5671 said:

September is usually a nice weather month with some summery days..I guess Labor Day is the unofficial end since school starts although most places start before Labor Day these days.  We went back a week ago Monday here...

Kids just went back today. But now with sports starting up, weekends are tough for stuff. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Kids just went back today. But now with sports starting up, weekends are tough for stuff. 

That part is true.   I always enjoy August since it's mostly an off month.  However mine are doing HS soccer so mostly during the week this fall.  Will have alot of free weekends for the first time in a decade....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Low of 70.3. Absolutely awesome. 

I bet those few that uninstalled in early Augdewst reinstalled . I think a few Mainers did it.. Dryslot and a few others. Lol

Heat pump - no mucking about with AC units.

Yesterday's 81 was our 1st 80+ September day since 2018.  We've had some real Sept heat in the past and it was inevitable we'd have some in the future.  Hottest day since moving here in May 1998 is a tie - 7/3/02 and 9/9/02.  We had Sept dews into the low-mid 70s in 1999 and humid mid-80s on 9/24-26/2017 with some Maine points touching 90.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Never a dull moment down in the Mill where my business is located, From Bats, Mice and now, Having some fun on a Monday morning trying to get this guy out of the warehouse, He's REALLY pissed off too.

IMG_3217.PNG

He's not that young, He's not a red tail as i just observed another flyover, Maine warden service is on there way to come get it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Post the dews. No one cares about temps 

If SkiMRG had your keyboard it would be “where’s the heat?  Max of only 83F at my house last three days. No big deal.”

On the other hand, one could ignore afternoon highs completely and only post morning mins and afternoon dews, like the temp doesn’t exist.

Funny thinking of how the same data is presented by different people. 

• Haha 1