Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

So y'all not spectin' any influence from that weird trough/capture of Idalia corpse routine the Euro was drilling west toward the coast, then?

Not snarkin'; seriously askin;

I suggest no myself, but it was an interesting retrograde/ quasi loop behavior for so high in latitude.   If that were to take place, we get CD'ed east of 91

Why all the n’ ?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, mreaves said:

75 for the high and 43 for the low. That’s near perfect for all manner of outdoor activities. I even saw some guys paving!  

Local PWS did 75F and 45F today, MVL with 74F off 46F.

I feel our radiating is getting cut off pretty quickly on these clear nights from fog formation.  The ground is so wet and saturated, warm too... and we get these late summer troughs with cool air, everything 1,000ft and below is just 1/4 or M1/4 visibility cloud. 

22 hours ago, weathafella said:

After you’re done with full time work September doesn’t seem so bad......used to hate it and all of fall.   Now we look forward to it although let’s have one more 10 day run of summer before breaking out the sweaters.

After you’re done with full time work, Nothing seems as bad lol.  And that’s a fact.  Being a teacher I can attest to that during the summer and being off…it’s the best.