Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Discobs 2023

George BM

6 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Hey Chris! Sorry, was sleeping. First good sleep I have had since starting nights and it happens when I come off of them (imagine that). 

There’s deviations in forward speed and propagation once it reaches our latitude so it’s still something we’ll have to parse through over the next 24 hrs. Having said that, it does look like general improvements are favored throughout Sunday with NW to SE drying pattern favored. I would say the first part of Sunday could be gloomy but incremental improvements would more likely occur over the course of the afternoon. That’s from what I saw last night in the series of runs and favored ensemble guidance. 

I’m gonna be busy throughout the weekend, so I’ll try to poke in and provide some thoughts, but NWS is well into the handling stage at this point and should be a great source of information. Have fun at Hershey! My wife and I might head up there during Christmas time to take in the lights and festivities. Been a long time coming for that! :santa:

Thanks so much for the response! 

Glad your back in the area! 

Big winter incoming since your back.

The WDI is very high.....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, aldie 22 said:

Here is month to date as of 7am it was raining pretty good at the time and still light rain now at 10am. I'm a little west of the 9.19" I would guess we end up around 9.50" with a week to go.

Screenshot_20230924_100744_Chrome.jpg

I'm at 7.7" for the monthly total. I'm at the midpoint (slightly west thereof) between the 9.19 and 5.86, so it makes sense.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

We’re doing the heavy mist not on radar thing again IMBY

Aaaand, again this morning! Heavy drizzle and 56. First morning since spring I've had to yank on sweats and the fleece zip-up just to be comfy IN the house.

We may have had this convo in recent years...but I like this kind of weather, at least for a day or two. Folks are probably getting cabin fever after being confined by Ophelia last weekend...but I still like it.  :) 

• Like 3

• mappy unpinned this topic