• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2023

Stormlover74

Latest 7 day QPF from WPC.   Reference post from Walt early this morning.  Looks like a wet time for the NW and western sections of this sub forum over the next 7 days.  Pretty much the same places that have been drenched the most all summer long.  We better hope Lee stays out of the picture because any excessive rainfall from a tropical system (especially over these western and NW sections and New England) would not be a good situation.  Very likely Lee does stay away but not guaranteed at this point.  Regardless, some wet weather for parts of this sub forum over the next week to 10 days.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 2.36.14 PM.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

It feels weird to say but it doesn't feel terrible out

I completely agree. Dewpoint of 66 certainly isn't low humidity. I consider that the high end of moderate, but that's much better than oppressive dewpoints in the 70s. I was just outside watering the vegetable garden and it didn't feel too bad. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

I completely agree. Dewpoint of 66 certainly isn't low humidity. I consider that the high end of moderate, but that's much better than oppressive dewpoints in the 70s. I was just outside watering the vegetable garden and it didn't feel too bad. 

September heat hits different then if we had this in mid July. It’s like a sub 32 degree day in march 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

48 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

I had to use my inhaler after walking this morning.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

The Good News is that this was the last day with a normal high of at least 80.       We could be in the 80's another week.

80*(84%RH) here at 7am.     The 80 is the Low for day so far!      83* at 9am.       86* at Noon.        87* at 2pm.      90* at 3pm(H.I. is 97)      92* at 3:30pm(H.I. is 99)      93* at 4pm(H.I. is still 99)       95* at 5pm(H.I. is 105).       Reached 97* at 6pm(H.I. was 107)