Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2023 Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

4 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I don't think we're done with snow in this pattern. Melts quick with March sun though.

Interior and elevations certainly will continue to have accumulating snow shots through the next month or so. Elsewhere it really is just going to come down to hardcore luck. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

This nice kitty walked through our backyard today.  Our neighbor was able to snap this. 
She’s a decent size cat.  First glance through the trees I thought it was a  dog. Lol

C43B7304-20AA-4EA3-BF7B-C20A50960B50.thumb.jpeg.2eed5c98e4fa56a623cb1d7946d7b307.jpeg

Awesome! I wish he would wander by my camera trap. My one and only snow picture this winter from the other day.

IMG_0759.jpg

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Awesome! I wish he would wander by my camera trap. My one and only snow picture this winter from the other day.

IMG_0759.jpg

A baby coyote crossed the road in front of me one day, had a big adult cross the road in front of me too. There seems to be a lot of coyotes in my area lately. Some nights the pack howls.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Interior and elevations certainly will continue to have accumulating snow shots through the next month or so. Elsewhere it really is just going to come down to hardcore luck. 

Still never used my snow blower this year, the one storm I wanted to use it the carb was gummed up, got it fixed and thought I had a shot last week. Just have ethanol free gas in it now so I don't have to worry about the carb this year. I've had it since the end of 2021 and have used it once.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

A baby coyote crossed the road in front of me one day, had a big adult cross the road in front of me too. There seems to be a lot of coyotes in my area lately. Some nights the pack howls.

About a month ago my wife and I were walking and we heard the pack howling in the woods across the street.  Kind of blood curdling and definitely made you realize that if you have to duck in and pee reconsider.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

lol…we here the yotes all the time, lots of forest on each end of our town, and lil dogs and cats getting eaten up all the time here…

We lost a cat, we assume it was coyotes, not sure but it's a good bet since we hear them all the time in the woods across the street. I live across from over 200 acres of woods, there's all kinds of wildlife there.

• Like 1