• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2023

George BM

Curious if anyone would venture a guess of where the toxic cloud of smoke from the palestine ohio train crash chemical burnoff went, and a rough timeline?  Most curious if there is any chance of toxins in today's rain in the DC area. 6 days ago I would guess its in Sweden by now but seems obvious to me weather dictates all of it so I ask here. EPA is of no help of course. Thanks.

Hey sorry Eagles fans--was kinda rooting for you guys. But that slight edge I mentioned earlier that Mahomes has...and there it is! Not to mention...ya just knew a storyline was gonna come of that ankle! To me that made him winning actually MORE likely, lol 

But Eagles have nothing to hang their head about. They really gave them all they could handle--great, great game!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mdhokie said:

Chiefs are the champs, no doubt. Eagles gave the game away in the second half. Their field goal possessions had to be TDs. 

That said, holy hell what a terrible ending. Knee downs and FG with no time left? No thanks. They let them play pretty much all game. How do you throw a flag on 3rd down?

Legend of Mahones grows. 

59 minutes ago, mdhokie said:

Chiefs are the champs, no doubt. Eagles gave the game away in the second half. Their field goal possessions had to be TDs. 

That said, holy hell what a terrible ending. Knee downs and FG with no time left? No thanks. They let them play pretty much all game. How do you throw a flag on 3rd down?

Chiefs earned that win but definitely a blown call at the end on 3rd down. Eagles blew the game in the 2nd half. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

What a game!

Don't be sorry. We made the Super Bowl and one of the most exciting ever regardless of outcome.

I'm a big Eagles fan but their defense was clearly controlled by Chiefs O line. Never heard Reddick's or Sweat's name once making a play. That being said,  there was too much slipping on the turf.. You'd think the NFL would not let that happen. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

I'm a big Eagles fan but their defense was clearly controlled by Chiefs O line. Never heard Reddick's or Sweat's name once making a play. That being said,  there was too much slipping on the turf.. You'd think the NFL would not let that happen. 

Said the same thing about Reddick. Didn't even realize he was in the game. Zero pressure most of the night. The tough call at the end didn't cost them the game. Penalty and subsequent Hurts fumble return was bad....could have been 31-7 at the half. But the eagle D was non existent in the 2nd half and Mahomes showed why he is MVP. Hats off to KC.