Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2023 Obs/Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

2 hours ago, 8611Blizz said:

Wipe out cold? Do we all die?

I’d rather walk outside and flash freeze before enduring another hour of watching weenies convince themselves that the next ten day period on the models will be different.

Let me go out like a man, standing frozen solid on my bare lawn with all the majesty of a Michelangelo epic, rather than cowering in a corner on a warm February night…computer light illuminating weenie tears, rocking back and forth hoping the euro moves our “favorable period” up in time. 

No, let there be cold straight from the hollows of the Arctic. Let it sweep over my barren land and wash over me with the cleansing fire of capitulation.

h-BtqA.gif

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

I'm resigned to it being so cold I probably won't leave the house Saturday which is our anniversary although I'll probably go for a walk despite the cold "because it's there". Anniversary dinner will be Sunday night in deference to the cold which models are not backing off on yet.

21 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Jesus the euro somehow is colder than 12z.

And drier....I guess we could dry out a bit. Hopefully the plants/trees can handle it. I swear some of my fruit trees are budding like it's late March. My strawberry plants have nice green leaves. Probably have to blanket everything, just to be safe. This winter....

22 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

And drier....I guess we could dry out a bit. Hopefully the plants/trees can handle it. I swear some of my fruit trees are budding like it's late March. My strawberry plants have nice green leaves. Probably have to blanket everything, just to be safe. This winter....

No snowcover up into CNE by the time that hits. -13 next Sunday morning looking out at green landscape. Awesome 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Weenie 1

45 years living on  the CT shoreline and have never seen such an early spring. Forysthiaa are already blooming here...

20230122-135051.jpg

• Like 3